Hotline: +65 9827 7633 Stay Connected:

2. How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?

  • Update: May 29, 2017 9:25 am

- When the expired day of your Vietnam visa comes up, please contact directly the Vietnam Immigration Office in which located at 40 Hang Bai street ( Hanoi); 161 Nguyen Du street ( Ho Chi Minh city) or any local Vietnam Immigration Offices where you stays in.

- If you have no more time or cannot contact any travel agents to help extend your visa. Please scan your passport and visa, then send them to us via email We will advise you what should be done next.

- In emergent case, please call our hotline (+84) 909 343 525 (Mr David La ).

E-visaVietNam Support Center

Recently 0 questions

Have a question