This section explains how to extend your visa to stay longer in Vietnam for different purposes such as visiting relatives, traveling, business or others.
You may be able to extend your stay in Vietnam by applying for visa extension or renewal. So what is difference between a visa extension and renewal?
1. Visa extension: If you are granted visa extension, you are allowed to stay longer in Vietnam without exit and re-enter Vietnam. Visa extension application must be submitted before the current visa expiry date. Normally, it would takes 7 days for the visa extension to be processed by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Your current visa type has to be correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
2. Renewal Vietnam visa: means that you are granted a new visa with visa stamp on your passport with the new permit duration. The visa renewal fee is much higher than the visa extension fee because we have to pay stamping fee to the government. Visa renewal is applicable for people who:
- Entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
- Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
- Wish to get multiple entry visa in 1 month and 3 months.
|TYPE OF VISA||EXTEND VIETNAM VISA||RENEW VIETNAM VISA|
|IN HANOI||IN HO CHI MINH||IN HANOI||IN HO CHI MINH|
|1 month single||N/A||60 USD - 155 USD||N/A||200 USD|
|1 month multiple||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|3 months single||N/A||180 USD - 310 USD||N/A||330 USD|
|3 months multiple||N/A||N/A||N/A||350 USD|
In order to apply your Vietnam visa extension or Vietnam visa renewal, please send us the following information to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall contact you should we need further details from you.
Thank you and we wish you have a great stay in Vietnam.
Best regards,Visa team
Hotline: +65 98 277 633