In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to E VISA VIETNAM
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Please note that this website is not the Government website, just belong to the E-VISA VIETNAM authorized by Immigration Department of Vietnam. It operates under the management of E-VISA VIETNAM.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
E-VISA VIETNAM reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Non Refundable in Following Cases:
a) If the status is put under "Payment Received" or "Under Processing" or "Visa Approved Letter Sent to Your Email"
b) For Extra Services such as Fast Track and Car Transfer if we has already arranged these services for the customers.
c) If the customers have any changes about their flight details and arrival day but they do not inform us in advance.
- It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. E-VISA VIETNAM cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- This visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa is approved.
- All the visa service fees will be refunded to you in case your application is declined by the Immigration Department however we do not bear for bank charges if any.
- Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 3 days from the time we send out the approval letter, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
- Date format: yyyy/mm/dd- 1993 Jan 01
- Time Zone: Vietnam standard time - GMT +7
- Working days: All week days except Saturday and Sunday, from 8am to 5pm.
- Working hours: 24/7 everyday.
- Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
- Multiple entries means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 6 month multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam several times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 6 calendar consecutive months.
7. PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
- Processing time for arranging pre-approved letter offered by E-VISA VIETNAM is based on processing time provided by Vietnam Immigration Department under normal circumstances, which are 1 – 3 working days. For sensitive nationalies, it mays take longer up to 5 working days. Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us your payment receipt. Vietnam Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
- Our service provided is completed once the approval letter is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
- We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
- Normally, it takes 1-3 working days to process your visa and obtain approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
- The approval letter is issued based on the number of applicants submitted on the same day. Hence you may find your name together with other people's name in the approval letter. If you want a private letter where only contains your name or your group name, kindly select private approval letter at additional cost of US$5 per letter.
- Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.- Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special request or need further clarification